Wacom STU430 Signature Pad, Sign Pro PDF Software, Electronically Capture Handwritten Signatures, STU-430-SP-SET
The Signature Pad STU-430 is the ideal solution for anyone looking to get started with digital signature capture for the first time. The fact that it is reasonably priced and robust means that it can stand up to frequent daily use.
The Signature Set includes the sign pro PDF for Windows application. It can be used to electronically capture handwritten signatures and integrate them into PDF documents. The software not only captures the visible image of the signature on the pad, it also records the non-visible biometric data such as pressure, movement and speed. Neither the document nor the signature can be modified after signing and are locked and protected via cryptographic hash. The document can then be saved, printed or shared via email, share folder or clouds.
The box includes a discount code for download from Wacom Marketplace and one year free use of sign pro PDF for Windows.
- Create and sign PDF files from any application
- Capture hand-written signatures with biometric data
- Paperless document signing without printing or scanning
- Natural ink experience using WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering
- Handwritten annotations
- Electronic Seals (personal, date or image)
- Sticky Notes, place and edit comments
- Signature positioning by area selection using the screen cursor or by keyword-based full text search
- Create predefined signature areas for processing documents.
- Flexibility on certificate creation and new certificate can be created at any time
- Language support for 13 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese)
- Full compatibility with sign pro PDF for iOS and Android
- Compatible with Windows Vista or later