Wacom CTL6100 Intuos Medium Bluetooth Graphic Tablet, Art, Draw, Design, Sketch, 3 Free Software, 4096 Pressure Level, CTL6100WL
Explore new ways to get creative with Wacom Intuos
Wacom Intuos helps you find new ways to create. Designed for those who are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, the Wacom Intuos is easy to setup and use, and has up to three unique creative applications included to get you started*.
* To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID and register your Intuos. Number of available software depends on the model.
Create what you want, the way you want
A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, the Wacom Intuos gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. And its versatility and ease-of-use means you can customize Wacom Intuos to fit your own way of working. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolors or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen tablet to suit your style, your way.
Take your skills to the next level with downloadable creative software
After choosing your Wacom Intuos, you’ll have access to up to three free creative applications to help you get the best from your ability. Plus, with plenty of other compatible software available, there are many ways you can perfect your passion.
If you like to draw, sketch or paint, Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 6 will help release your inner artist. With its wide variety of painting styles, award-winning Natural-Media® brushes and photo effects, it works with the pen to provide an authentic hand-painted look.
If capturing and enhancing real life is your thing, opt for Corel® Aftershot™ 3 and turn your passion into unforgettable photos. It enables you to make easy corrections and enhancements with powerful processing controls and presets that bring out the best in every image. Pair all that creative power with the artistic prowess of the pen, and greatness awaits.
Lastly there’s Clip Studio Paint Pro for making your own comic and manga masterpieces. With intuitive features that include natural pen strokes, quick coloring, unlimited tones and even 3D figure templates, it partners with the pen to provide everything you need to bring the action to life.
- Product type Tablet with pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free pen
- Model number Small: CTL-4100, CTL-4100WL (Bluetooth model)
Medium: CTL-6100WL (Bluetooth model)
- Tablet size Small: 200 x 160 x 8.8 mm / 7.87 x 6.3 x 0.35 in
Medium: 264 x 200 x 8.8 mm / 10.4 x 7.8 x 0.35 in
- Active area Small: 152.0 x 95.0 mm (6.0 x 3.7 in)
Medium: 216.0 x 135.0 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in)
- Color CTL-4100 (black)
CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL (black, pistachio green)
- Express Keys™ Yes – 4 customizable application-specific settings
- Pressure Levels 4096
- Multi-touch No
- Wireless Support Yes – Bluetooth Classic on Bluetooth models (CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL)
- ON/OFF/Bluetooth Pairing button Yes – on Bluetooth models (CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL)
- Reset button Yes – on Bluetooth models (CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL). Bluetooth settings are saved
- WeightSmall Tablet (CTL-4100): 230g (8.1 oz)Small Tablet with Bluetooth (CTL-4100WL): 250g (8.8 oz)Medium Tablet with Bluetooth (CTL-6100WL): 410g (14.5 oz)
Pen: 11.2g (0.4oz) including 3 nibs
- Resolution 2540 lpi
- Pen Wacom Pen 4K (LP-1100K)
- Cable included Yes – 1.5 m (4.9 ft), PVC-free, USB Type A to Micro B cable with L-shape plug
- Security One tether slot
- Productivity Boosters Radial menu, Display toggle and On-screen keypad available on all models
- Battery Yes – built-in, non-replaceable Li-ion battery on Bluetooth models only (CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL)
- Continuous operation time/Charging time15 hours minimum, up to 3.5 hours (on Bluetooth models only)
- System requirements Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10 (excluding Windows 10 S; latest service pack/build), macOS X 10.11 or later (latest update), Android smartphone and/or tablet (OS version 6.0 and above) with OTG features, standard USB Type-A port, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection (Bluetooth models only: CTL-4100WL, CTL-6100WL), internet access to download driver for tablet to work and to select downloadable software**Wacom ID and product registration required.
- Reading Speed (pen)133 pps
- TechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- What’s includedWacom Intuos creative pen tablet small or medium, with or without Bluetooth,
Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K,
PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector,
3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen),
nib removal tool on end of pen,
Quick start guide,
Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center.
- Software included3 creative software included:Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 7 (64bit)*
Corel® AfterShot™ Pro 3 (64bit)*
CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO**