QNAP 32TB USB Storage, Cloud Network Feature, 4K | 2K Display Support, WD RED NAS Inside
The TS-451A provides the innovative USB QuickAccess port that allows you to quickly complete the first-time NAS installation and to then directly access files and data stored on the NAS. It also supports two additional transmission modes: Ethernet NAS mode and iSCSI SAN block-based mode. Combining USB QuickAccess, NAS and iSCSI-SAN into one box, the TS-451A is a powerful but easy-to-use storage solution ideal for backup, synchronization, remote access, and entertainment. It greatly helps to boost productivity and can meet the demands of photographers and audiovisual enthusiasts for direct, quick access to files. The TS-451A is powered by a high-performance 14nm Intel® Celeron® N3060 dual-core 1.6GHz processor, and supports 4K video playback and transcoding.
- Excellent system performance, ideal for centralized management, file sharing and backup
- USB QuickAccess port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output and the free remote control
- Build a personal karaoke system with OceanKTV
- Linux Station supports Ubuntu® with direct output via HDMI
- A hybrid approach to virtualization: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Supports Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) to maximize the storage utilization of multiple QNAP NAS units
Direct access to files with the USB QuickAccess port
The TS-451A features an innovative USB QuickAccess port that allows you to complete the first-time installation and setup of your TS-451A without requiring network connectivity. The files and data stored on the TS-451A can also be directly accessed by using Qfinder Pro* and a USB 3.0 A-Male to Micro B-Male cable or a USB 2.0 Micro B cable**. Furthermore, you can assign access rights to users for different folders to prevent unauthorized access to important files.
* QfinderPro and USB QuickAccess support Windows 8.0 (and above) and Mac OS X 10.7(and above). Other versions may require driver installation.
**A USB cable is not included.