HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed ADF Scanner, 25ppm, Automatic Document Feeder, Two sided scanning, Duplex
Fast, reliable two-sided scanning
- Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute1 with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3,000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily – even for stacks of mixed media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.2
- Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Spend less time waiting – scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
Work smarter with quick, simple scanning
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and accurate text capture
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you enhance images and delete blank pages.
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Specifications
SCAN RESOLUTION, OPTICAL
Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
DUTY CYCLE (DAILY)
3,000 pages (ADF)
24-bits external 48-bits internal
LEVELS OF GRAYSCALE
SCAN SIZE, MAXIMUM
216 x 297 mm
Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
MEDIA WEIGHTS, SUPPORTED ADF
45 to 120 g/m²
SCAN FILE FORMAT
For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (text), RTF (rich text) and searchable PDF
SCAN INPUT MODES
Scan front-panel function for Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, Email as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR). HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via TWAIN.
2-line LCD; 5 buttons (Simplex/Duplex, Power, Cancel, Back and Tools/Maintenance)
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER CAPACITY
Standard, 50 sheets
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER SCAN SPEED
Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (300 dpi)
SCANNING OPTIONS (ADF)
Single pass E-Duplex
SCAN SIZE (ADF), MAXIMUM
216 x 3100 mm
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Yosemite 10.10
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
Input voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
4.51 watts (ready), 1.40 watts (sleep), 0.22 watts (auto-off), 0.22 watts (manual-off) 
ENERGY STAR® certified
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
10 to 35°C
RECOMMENDED OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
460 x 387 x 145 mm
One-year commercial hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Scanner; HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine; Install Guide; HP Scan Software & Drivers CD; HP Bonus Pack Software CD; Supporting flyers; Cushions; USB cable; Power adapter; Power cords
HP Scanner Device Driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified), HP Scan, HP Scanner Tools Utility, HP Event (Button) Handler, HP Windows Installer, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S. Cardiris, Nuance PaperPort, LPDF (file with link to download software); No Mac Software on CD
Yes, 1 USB cable