G-Technology 1TB SSD G DRIVE R Series USB 3.1 Type C Mobile Portable External Solid State Drive , GTechnology , 0G06053
Rugged, fast and portable
Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance, 3-meter drop protection1, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series provides rugged storage you can trust. Transfer speeds up to 560MB/s2 let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C™ port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-DRIVE mobile SSD R-Series, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture.
- Rated R For Rugged – Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, the G-Technology™ R-Series line provides rugged storage you can trust. And with the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series, you get IP67 water and dust resistance, 3-meter drop protection3, and a 1000lb crushproof rating.
- High Speed To Edit Faster – Featuring transfer speeds up to 560MB/s2, the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is among the fastest external SSDs available so you can quickly edit and save large video and photo source files.
- USB-C™ Connector – The G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is ready for newer Mac computers and other laptops through a reversible USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, and comes with a USB 3.0/2.0 cableadapter for backwards compatibility.
- Shock And Vibration Resistant – Solid state drives don’t utilize moving parts, so the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series is able to endure accidental bumps or drops to help protect against data loss and system failures.
- Think Big. Travel Light. – Available in capacities up to 2TB3, the G-DRIVE™ mobile SSD R-Series provides light, pocket-sized storage to keep your 4K footage, RAW photos, and media libraries to edit and save, wherever, whenever.
1On a carpeted concrete floor.
2As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
3As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.